Common discipline covered: Econometrics (with applications in R, Stata, SPSS, Eviews, Gretl), Statistics, Financial Mathematics, Quantitative Support for Master Degree Thesis (from Regressions to all statistical applications), Risk Management, Mathematics, Computer Science
I help with assignments, exams, presentations, advanced research, dissertations, big programming projects and general skill enhancement. Proficient in all major statistical packages: R, SPSS, Stata, Matlab, EViews, Gretl.
Technical Skills (application and often implementation from scratch):
1) Econometrics: Multivariate Regression, Discrete variable models (i.e. Logit), Time series models (i.e. AR/MA, ARCH/GARCH), Vector AutoRegressive model (VAR), Cointegration (Engle-Granger, VECM), Long-memory process (Fractional Integration), Regime switching models (Hamilton Filter), Kalman Filter, Unobserved Components ARIMA model, Beveridge-Nelson decomposition (Hansen's approach), Copula methods, Metropolis-Hastings algorithm, Black-Litterman model (Meucci's approach), Hierarchical Risk Parity
2) Quantitative Trading (Mid-High Frequency Trading): Stat Arb & Pairs Trading models, Order Imbalance & Order Replenishment effects on intraday returns, Optimal Setup of Entry-Exit Trading Triggers for Quant Trading Strategies, Stat Arb Bertram Model, Data sampling rules for non equally-spaced data (time vs. volume clock for high freq data), Bid-Ask Bounce Bias & Sahalia Method for Microstructure Noise Estimation & Test, Hayashi-Yoshida Lead-Lag Index, D'Aspremont Method for Mean Rev Portfolios, Market Fragmentation in Financial Markets, High-Low prices & Pivot Points trading rule, Trend Following Strategy, Avellaneda-Stoikov Model for Optimal Trading Execution
3) Risk Management: P&L production & analysis for energy trading, VaR & Profit at Risk for energy trading, Merton approach for Credit VaR with/without credit rating migrations, EVT & Copula-based VaR, Stress Test models, Structured Credit Models for Regulatory Risk-Transfer, Additional Value Adjustments for Balance Sheet, Risk Aggregation, Model Risk, Interpolation Methods for multi-year PD Term Structure, Methods for Semidefinite-Positive Corr Matrix Adjustment
4) Financial Mathematics: Longstaff-Schwartz, HJM model (Glasserman's scheme), Greeks with Finite Difference Method, CPPI Products & Cushion Multiplier Setup
5) Machine Learning: Support Vector Machine, Decision Tree, Principal Component Analysis & Regression, XGBoost, Random Forest